Modern Recovery Services is one of the best online mental health treatment options in Illinois. For patients suffering from addiction and/or mental health conditions in the state of Illinois, we are a top-rated option.
Our program has helped many in your area maintain long-term recovery. For those who have completed inpatient or partial hospitalizations, this brings relief.
Crafted for each individual’s needs, patients can expect a personalized program. This includes people who:
- Have experienced trauma
- Need help with conditions affecting their psychological health
- Want to address interpersonal challenges (like conflicts and communication problems)
- Require skills to keep from relapsing
- Desire to incorporate a healthier lifestyle
- Need someone to hold them accountable
- Have a need for structure
- Wants a personal recovery coach (that is available 24 hours a day)
- Would find benefits in both one-on-one and group therapies
- Desires a more cost-effective treatment program (as compared to inpatient options)
Modern Recovery Services in Illinois helps with all aspects of behavioral health. This includes addiction, adults with mental health conditions, and adolescents with depression.
- Substance Abuse: A person struggling with an addiction can benefit from virtual rehab. This is true of addiction to alcohol as well as other substances. Staying accountable while also forming new habits can be appealing. Completing treatment while in familiar surroundings eases the path to healing.
- Dual Diagnosis: Sometimes, someone experiences a mental health disorder and struggles with substance abuse. This is known as a dual diagnosis.
Modern Recovery Services offers options for people with addictions and mental health conditions.
Some of those services include:
- Group Therapy (which assists in verbal processing)
- One-on-one Therapy Sessions
- Individual Coaching (personalized for each client’s best recovery)
- Assistance in Planning for the Future (including aftercare and extended care)
- Therapy Time for Families
- Assisting in Managing Prescription Medicines
- Consulting with Psychiatric Professionals
- Help with Educational Needs
- Training Assistance with Job Situations
- Education in Goal-Management Best Practices (both short and long-term)
Check Out What Others Nearby Say About Our Program
Getting feedback from other people on their experiences can help. Questions can be answered and potential fears relieved. Consider the story of our company founder Michele Murphy. Learning the best practices that turned her life around can encourage change and motivate progress in others.
Consider these recent reviews about Modern Recovery Services:
“Very positive experience with Modern Recovery. Staff is committed and extremely dedicated. They care very much and handle clients with respect and compassion. They individualize the care for each client, dependent upon their specific needs and goals, and make sure each client knows that he/she is not alone by checking in often and always reminding them that they are there for them. Modern Recovery is extremely flexible, which is one of the things I’ve found to be most helpful. They have worked with me tirelessly through scheduling and insurance issues, and I know that a friendly, helpful, and accommodating voice is only a phone call or a text away. They are the nicest, most caring group of people and I recommend them to absolutely anyone who finds that they or their child is struggling with whatever life throws at them. Five stars!”
“So happy ended up going with Modern Recovery! Very impressed with their virtual treatment program!”
“Swift, efficient admission. Quality sessions. Flexible offerings. I recommend Modern Recovery. Our daughter needed a transitional program as she exited inpatient services. The online offerings that Modern Recovery offered were perfect. Her mom and I benefited from the parent group, and we appreciated the team approach that wrapped around our family. Finding mental health care services can really be tough nowadays. We were fortunate to have discovered Modern. Best to all.”
“Such an Amazing Place! I highly recommend this place to anyone who is struggling with Substance Abuse or Mental Health!”
Modern Recovery Services
Taking the steps toward healing may feel like a challenging task, but Modern Recovery Services can help.