Modern Recovery Serivices is an online IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) providing service in Bakersfield, California. If you have recently finished a partial hospitalization program (PHP) or an inpatient program, we would love to help you. From the comfort of your home, we can help give you added support and accountability during your recovery.
Intensive Outpatient Programs
Modern Recovery Services is based in Illinois but we can easily provide our online intensive outpatient program near you. There have been numerous people who have used our program and have found staying sober to be a little bit easier with the help we offer. Many people need to know that someone can be there for them when they are at a low point.
Our IOPs develop individualized programs because we know that not everyone has the same needs. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is there an area of my recovery where I need more accountability?
- Have I been through a trauma that I need help working through?
- Are there skills I need to learn to help me have better relationships?
- Can I live a healthier lifestyle? Do I know what that looks like?
- Would I benefit from a personal recovery coach, who would be available to me 24/7?
- Are there mental health issues that I need to address?
- Can I learn how to have more structure in my life?
- Will individual or group therapy be beneficial for me?
- Are there skills that I can learn to help me from relapsing?
- Do I want to save money with a more cost-effective program?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, our program can help you.
At Modern Recovery Services, we treat a wide variety of conditions. In general, they are mental health conditions, behavioral conditions, or addictions. In the Bakersfield area, we can treat adults or adolescents.
Or online IOP can help get you on the right path. The following are some of the conditions we treat:
- Mental Health Conditions
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep problems
- Psychiatric disorders
- Behavioral Conditions
- Behavioral Processing Disorders
- Substance abuse
- Gambling addiction
- Sex and love addiction
- Eating disorders
- Relapse prevention
- Stress management
- Relationship problems
- Gender Identity
- Dual Diagnosis: Many times, someone will struggle with an addiction and a mental health condition at the same time. This is a dual diagnosis. We will address these with our online IOP.
Online IOP Treatment Near You
Modern Recovery Services offers a variety of treatment options for those who have an addiction or mental health disorder.
Our services include:
- Therapy sessions:
- Teaching goal management for short and long-term goals
- Consultations with professional psychiatrists
- Help with education goals
- Job skills training
- Help with managing prescription medications
- Future planning – this includes aftercare and extended care
- Personalized coaching – designed to promote recovery
Check Out What Others Nearby Say About Our Program
Michele Murphy is the founder of our program and she has her own recovery story to tell. She understands the difficulties of going through rehab. She knows that there are a lot of questions that can go through your mind before you start a new program.
Read the words of a few people who chose Modern Recovery Services:
“Modern Recovery paired me up with a recovery coach that understood my background and interests, and I developed a great relationship with them while moving forward in early recovery. Modern was very helpful and supplied all the tools I needed to transition back into day-to-day life.”
“After completing my mentorship program with Lena, 25 years of “counseling” finally made sense. For me, the difference was being able to talk WITH someone on the same level, instead of TO someone. Lena shared her relevant experience without telling me what to do, she modeled the healthy behaviors I was learning in a way I could understand; it was the real life examples and live demonstration that I needed for so long. The concepts took on a new meaning; allowing me to discover and practice living in the SOLUTION, instead of focusing on the problems. I am learning how to live life, on life‘s terms, one day at a time. Thank you Lena, for helping me realize I didn’t have to do it alone, but I had to do it for myself. No one else could do it for me. You showed me the way and taught me the tools of recovery to have faith in myself.”
“After completing my mentorship program with Lena, 25 years of “counseling” finally made sense. For me, the difference was being able to talk WITH someone on the same level, instead of to someone.”
Paying for Treatment in Bakersfield
We know that cost can be a big barrier for someone who wants to go to rehab. Even though our online IOP does cost less than a traditional inpatient program, it can still be intimidating to think about paying for it.
The first step you should take is to verify your insurance. We are in-network with many insurance providers and we know that a lot of them cover most of the cost. Sometimes they cover 100%.
Modern Recovery Services
At Modern Recovery Services, we help people with their recovery every day. We know the struggle. We know how hard it is. We want to be your cheerleader and get you to your goal.
Our online IOP in Bakersfield is top-rated. We know how to help.
If you want additional information about our services, contact us today!