Modern Recovery Services offers one of the top intensive outpatient programs in California. Our facility is in Fresno and offers addiction and mental health treatment to patients.
Modern Recovery Services IOPs are the next step for those who need extra help. It works well for those who have graduated from inpatient or partial hospitalization programs. These patients can make the most of our online IOP program nearby in Fresno.
Intensive Outpatient Programs
At our Fresno facility, our intensive outpatient program has many benefits. It has already helped many people in your area with mental health and addiction. We can help you maintain sobriety and maintain your long-term recovery plan.
At Modern Recovery Services, we work with you. We can craft a personalized plan for your individual needs. We have developed the best-personalized programs that will fit your needs. Our programs include people who:
- Need to address the trauma they have experienced.
- Need help addressing psychological conditions.
- Want to address interpersonal challenges (like conflicts and communication problems).
- Work on coping skills to ward off relapsing.
- Embody a healthier lifestyle.
- Are looking to be held accountable.
- Desire a structured environment.
- Need a coach who is personal and available 24 hours a day.
- Desire to have a group and one-on-one therapies.
- Looking for a cost-effective treatment program versus the cost of other programs.
At the Fresno facility we work with all aspects of behavioral health which can include:
- Adults with mental health conditions.
- Adolescents with depression.
- Those addicted to drugs and alcohol.
At Modern Recovery Services, we offer a good place to start if you want to heal and grow. Our online IOP includes:
- Mental Health Diagnosis: It is an online service that is in the comfort of your home where you can get the help needed. When a person has anxiety, depression, trauma, and eating disorders, online IOP is a good option.
- Substance Abuse Treatment: An online IOP is beneficial after completing another treatment program. It will help you stay accountable for staying sober. It can also help you learn new habits and continue with your recovery in your surroundings.
- Dual Diagnosis: When a person has an addiction along with a mental disorder it is a dual diagnosis. You can use our nearby services online to get treatment. You can get the same care in the comfort of your home with our best resources.
Online IOP Treatment in Fresno
Modern Recovery Services offers options for people with addictions and mental health conditions.
Some of our top-rated services include:
- Family Sessions for therapy.
- Personal therapy through individualized sessions.
- Group therapy to help with verbal processing.
- Having a coach that works for your recovery.
- Help with medication management during recovery.
- Help with educational and academic needs.
- Working with psychiatric professionals.
- Planning for short-term and long-term goal management.
- Help with educational training to move forward.
- Connect with extended care and aftercare programs after online services are completed.
Treatment Locations in Fresno
Our virtual program is available anywhere and is suitable for adults and adolescents.
It is comforting to be able to choose a time and place that is convenient for you. It is easier for a client to engage in a more productive therapy session when they are comfortable. Online treatment programs are appealing because of that.
Discover What Others Nearby Are Saying About Us
Other people’s experiences can help provide feedback. Potential fears and questions are answered with our frequently asked questions page. Learning about other successes can help you want to make a life-changing choice.
Here are some recent reviews about Modern Recovery Services:
“Modern Recovery paired me up with a recovery coach that understood my background and interests, and I developed a great relationship with them while moving forward in early recovery. Modern was very helpful and supplied all the tools I needed to transition back into day-to-day life.”
“When I came to Modern, I was scared, broken, and felt like the walls were closing in on me. My drug addiction was winning, I thought there was no hope for me. However Modern immediately got me signed up with one of their recovery coaches. I will admit I was skeptical at first, but little did I know it would change my life. I was able to lean on this recovery coach for guidance and assistance with not just my drug addiction but many other areas in my life. I then started group therapy and individual therapy. Today because of Moderns help and support I have 10 months clean and sober! I have so many things in my life today that I’m grateful for. If you are ready for a new life, let Modern help you, it changed mine, and I know it can change yours too!”
“I endorse the team at Modern Recovery. They have a unique approach that builds trust quickly which also for healing and progress to happen. As a parent to a unique teenager who needed help, I knew I needed someone who knew how to monitor, treat and coach effectively which allowed for my strong-headed son to heal and grow.”
Treatment Cost Questions
Costs are a concern for many people when it comes to getting therapy. At Modern Recovery Services, we are in-network with many insurance providers. Most providers cover the cost of treatment, so you pay little or nothing out of pocket. Find out if your provider will cover your treatment!
Modern Recovery Services
You may find it challenging to take the steps toward healing.
If you require services, you might wonder, ‘What services are near me? Do you have questions about finding the best intensive outpatient programs nearby?
If so, Modern Recovery Services can help you answer those questions.
There is hope, whether you are recovering from addiction or mental health conditions. A top IOP like Modern Recovery Services in Fresno can make a difference in your life. Contact us today to make a change.