The intensive outpatient program at Modern Recovery Services is one of the best in Texas. Fresno is our facility, which offers addiction and mental health treatments.
We offer services for adults and adolescents seeking support long-term.
For those in need of extra help, the IOPs offered by Modern Recovery Services are the next step. Our programs work best with those completed an inpatient or partial hospitalization program.
Intensive Outpatient Programs
At our Fort Worth facility, our intensive outpatient program has many benefits.
Our service is ready to meet you where you are at. Our goal is to help you remain sober and continue a specialized long-term recovery plan for you.
Whenever you need help, we will be there for you. Depending on your needs, we can customize a plan for you. We have developed top-rated programs that will benefit you. Our programs focus on:
- Those who need help in addressing trauma they have experienced.
- Addressing psychological conditions that are affecting life.
- Resolving interpersonal problems (like conflicts and communication problems).
- Developing coping skills to ward off relapsing.
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Being held accountable for actions.
- Developing a structured environment to thrive in.
- Those who desire a recovery coach who is available 24 hours a day.
- One-on-one and group therapies.
- Low cost-effective treatment programs to work with their recovery goals.
If you are looking for a top-notch facility near you in Fort Worth, Texas then this might be the right program for you.
Conditions Treated in IOP
In Fort Worth, we provide behavioral, mental, and addictive health services. We work with:
- Adults with mental health conditions.
- Adolescents with depression.
- Those addicted to drugs and alcohol.
To heal and grow, Modern Recovery Services is a good place to start. Our online IOP includes:
- A mental health diagnosis service is available online at Modern Recovery Services. You can get the help you need from the comfort of your home. If you suffer from:
- Eating disorders: an online IOP might be right for you.
- After completing another substance abuse treatment program, an online IOP can be beneficial. Staying sober will be easier if you have an accountability partner. Also help you learn new habits, and can help you continue your recovery.
- Dual diagnosis: When a person has a mental disorder as well as an addiction, it is a dual diagnosis. Our nearby services are available online so that you can get treatment. With our best resources, you can receive the same level of care from the comfort of your own home.
Online IOP Treatment in Fort Worth
Modern Recovery Services offers recovery treatment. We work with people with addictions and mental health conditions. We offer you privacy, being in the comfort of your home, and lowered costs.
Some of our top-rated services in your area include::
- Family Sessions for therapy.
- Personal therapy through individualized sessions.
- Group therapy to help with verbal processing.
- Having a coach that works for your recovery.
- Medication management during recovery.
- Help with educational and academic needs.
- Working with psychiatric professionals.
- Planning for short-term and long-term goal management.
- Help with educational training to move forward.
- Connect with extended care and aftercare programs.
Am I a Candidate for an IOP?
An intensive outpatient program works well with the completion of an inpatient program. These patients are looking for support after treatment.
Patients that are professionals, parents, or students have found success with outpatient programs. The program fits well with their lifestyles.
A typical IOP involves going to a facility. What Modern Recovery Services offer is an online program. Our virtual program has the same results or even better no matter your location.
Patients can get the same treatment and have more flexibility. They can get the same care in a place and time that is convenient for them.
Our virtual program is available anywhere and is suitable for adults and adolescents.
Can I Afford Online IOP?
The lack of money should never cause someone to avoid treatment. Most patients stop participating in the program because of the cost.
Online recovery programs are attractive because they have a lower cost. Modern Recovery Services offers a low-cost online option. This is attractive because it is affordable to most patients.
Most health insurance providers cover the cost of intensive outpatient treatment. They pay full or part of the cost. Modern Recovery Services is in network with many health insurances.
You can verify your treatment through our website. Click the link, for treatment!
Discover What Others Nearby Are Saying About Us
Other people’s experiences can help provide feedback. Potential fears and questions are answered with our frequently asked questions page. Learning about other successes can help you want to make a life-changing choice.
Here are some recent reviews about Modern Recovery Services:
“Modern Recovery paired me up with a recovery coach that understood my background and interests, and I developed a great relationship with them while moving forward in early recovery. Modern was very helpful and supplied all the tools I needed to transition back into day-to-day life.”
“After completing my mentorship program with Lena, 25 years of “counseling” finally made sense. For me, the difference was being able to talk WITH someone on the same level, instead of to someone.”
Is Modern Recovery Services the Right Choice?
You may find it challenging to take the steps toward healing.
If you require services, you might wonder, ‘What services are near me? Do you have questions about finding the best intensive outpatient programs nearby?
If so, Modern Recovery Services can help you answer those questions.
There is hope, whether you are recovering from addiction or mental health conditions.
A top IOP like Modern Recovery Services in Fort Worth can make a difference in your life. Contact us today to make a change.